- Only people get money. Imagine if the American buffalo had money, they would pay to get rid of the fences and the people.
- Only greedy and some lucky people get money. You have to be smooth in the control system to get money. It rewards people for supporting the control system. And of course there are lucky spermers.
- Nothing happens without money. If you want groceries or to wage a war, you need money.
- Money has no conscience. Money has the morals of the person wielding it, good or bad. Money cannot say, “No, I won’t cut the forest.” Money should be bestowed based on the character of the person and how well they are able to live in harmony with the host.
- Anyone can use money for anything. Which is the brilliant, its acceptance is complete.
- Everyone is dependent on money for their sustenance. We are no longer dependent on a resilient natural world to provide for us. That is why we trash the environment, we don’t directly need it.
- Money commoditizes everything from the natural world to your time and labor.
- You are a slave to money. You cannot get money without wasting most of your life salving for it.
- Money creates money through unearned income. Once you are rich, you no longer have to work, you are a slug. Everyone’s goal is to have a million.
- Money is a lightsaber able to cut through and do anything. Money knows no limits.
- BONUS: Money creates hierarchy. Money makes inequity too easy.
Related Articles: Economics Create Problems, Not Solve Them The Two Great Needs Capitalism and Democracy Can Never Fill Jubilee 2020: Dump Our Rotting Debt Economy Money: 10 Unintended Consequences
Chuck Burr is author of Culturequake: The Restoration Revolution. Revised Fourth Edition. 10th Anniversary.