Money seems to be better than sliced bread. You cannot get enough of it. Here is a quick read on some of the reasons we may want to consider alternatives to monetarizing the world.
- Only people get money. Imagine if the American buffalo had money, they could buy back the prairie, and remove the fences.
- Only greedy and some lucky people get money. You have to be smooth in the control system to get money. It rewards people for supporting the control system. And of course there are lucky spermers who earn money the old fashion way, they inherit it.
- Nothing happens without money. If you want groceries or to wage a war, you need money.
- Money has no conscience. Money has the morals of the person wielding it, good or bad. Money cannot say, “No, I won’t cut the forest.” Money should be bestowed based on the character of the person and how well they are able to live in harmony with the host.
- Anyone can use money for anything. Which is the brilliant, its acceptance is complete.
- Everyone is dependent on money for their sustenance. We are no longer dependent on a resilient natural world to provide for us. That is why we trash the environment, we don’t directly need it.
- It commoditizes everything from the natural world to your time and labor.
- You are a slave to money. You cannot get money without wasting most of your life salving for it.
- Money creates money through unearned income. Once you are rich, you no longer have to work, you are a slug. Everyone’s goal is to have a million.
- It is a lightsaber able to cut through and do anything. Money knows no limits.
- Money creates hierarchy. Money makes inequity too easy. Every dollar received is taken from somewhere else.
Share these ideas person-to-person. Don’t just read these essays and close the page. Post links to essays that resonate with you, on your social media. Our speech is not free if dissenting messages are hidden by search engines, and mainstream media. You found these ideas, now share them with others!